Chilli & soy stirfry
What’s spicy, delicious and takes just a little over ten minutes?
This stirfry is a little different to the ones you make on a regular Monday night. It uses kangaroo meat and it’s full of tasty, asian inspired flavours. If you’ve never cooked with kangaroo meat you’ll be pleased to know it’s super lean, high in protein and soaks in marinades and spices just like beef.
Oh and if you’re looking for a good source of Omega-3 essential fatty acids, kangaroo meat is rich in them while providing a range of B-group vitamins, including Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, niacin, riboflavin and thiamin. Bon appétit!
2 kangaroo fillets
1 tablespoon peanut oil
250 g of bok choy, washed, cut into quarters
80 ml (1/3 cup) sweet chilli sauce
80 ml (1/3 cup) light soy sauce
3 spring onions, green top only, thinly sliced
steamed rice to serve
- Thinly slice two fillets of Gourmet Game super lean Kangaroo Fillet.
- Splash a little peanut oil into a hot wok and stirfry the fillet for 3-4 minutes.
- Add sweet chilli and light soy sauce, plus sliced spring onions, stir through 1-2 minutes.
- Finally add bok choy, gently stir through and remove from the heat
- Serve with steamed rice and a sprinkle of spring onions
For more great roo recipes visit Gourmet Game. We love roo, you will too.