Top 10 best cheap eats in Oz have been announced
If you’re travelling around Oz on a budget, or just genuinely want a thrifty feed in your home city, Trip Advisor has announced the top 10 cheap restaurants for 2016. Because who doesn’t love a bargain meal that’s also bloody good, too?
- Bagus Cafe – Cairns, Queensland: Set in a cool outdoor area, it’s touted as having the best Indonesian food in Queensland.
- Yellow Deli – Katoomba, New South Wales: Get some fresh juices and salads at this quirky, cosy spot.
- Mamak – Sydney, New South Wales: Named after the roadside stalls of Kuala Lumpur that peddle Indian Malay street food, Mamak has authentic, bold and traditional flavours.
- Laksa King – Melbourne, Victoria: If you’re in the mood for amazing authentic Malaysian dishes, head to Laksa King.
- Ganbaranba – Cairns, Queensland: Ramen, gyoza, donburi bowls – take your pick!
- Warung Ade Indonesian Restaurant – Mandurah, Western Australia: Warung Ade is a local family business ran and managed by an Indonesian family, using the finest local and imported ingredients.
- Shamrock Hotel – Hobart, Tasmania: A cosy little pub with good food and a great atmosphere.
- Surfers Paradise Surf Life Saving Club – Gold Coast, Queensland: All-you-can-eat brekkie and under-$10 meals? We’re sold!
- Surfers Sandbar – Gold Coast, Queensland: Cocktails, burgers, beers and fresh seafood, all set in the sunny Surfers Paradise.
- Shanghai Street Dumpling – Melbourne, Victoria: Cheap dumplings – say no more.