Salmon with warm pesto potato salad
If you’re looking for a gluten free, no-fuss dinner with minimal ingredients, you’ve come to the right place. This recipe by IGA requires only 4 elements but it’s flavour is explosive. Be sure to whip up this easy dish during Coeliac Awareness Week, commencing on the 13th March 2017.
Prep 5 minutes
Cook 15 minutes
800g sweet potato, peeled and cut into even 4cm x 4cm chunks
4 x 180g salmon fillets
150g bag spinach
2 tbsp basil pesto
1. Preheat oven 180°C.
2. Place the sweet potatoes on a baking tray and season with sea salt and cracked pepper.
3. Cook for 15 minutes or until tender.
4. After 5 minutes, place the salmon fillets on another baking tray, season with cracked pepper and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Remove both, place the cooked sweet potato into a large bowl, add the spinach and pesto and toss to combine.
6. To serve, place the delectable salad on a plate nestled next to a salmon fillet.