Raw peanut butter slice
Peanut butter or Nutella? It’s the age old question and one that divides spread lovers across the nation. For now though, there’s no need to make the tough decision between the two thanks to this raw slice. The recipe combines delicious hazelnuts with peanut butter for a salty-sweet, match made in heaven.
If you’ve never tried your hand at making a raw slice before, this one is a good place to start. The recipe couldn’t be simpler and the end result makes for a seriously delicious afternoon snack (or dessert!)
How to make it:
- Line a baking tray with non-stick paper.
- In a food processor place 100g of the peanut butter, oats, the nuts, dates, honey, coconut oil, cinnamon and salt.
- Pulse until well combined.
- Scoop the mixture out into the tray and press down evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Drizzle the remaining peanut butter evenly across the slice.
- Place the baking tray in the fridge overnight to set.
- Cut into pieces and devour! This slice will keep for up to 7 days in an air-tight container in the fridge.
- 150g natural peanut butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 5 medjool dates
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp salt