The perfect snack: roasted sweet potato with beetroot dill dip
Looking for a tasty 3pm snack that isn’t half a block of Cadbury? Try Chobani yogurt-based dips! With less than 135 calories and more than 14g of protein per tub, it’s the guilt-free snack that won’t set you back. Try this recipe and you’ll never need doughnut pick-me-up again!
- 1/2 a pomegranate
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped walnuts
- 30g feta cheese
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tub Beetroot Dill Chobani Meze Dip
- Slice the sweet potato lengths ways in 1cm thick slices. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Place sweet potato pieces into baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Roast in oven for 12 mins or until cooked.
- Remove from oven, leave to cool and then transfer the sweet potato to a plate.
- Generously spread with Beetroot Dill Chobani Meze Dip.
- Top with a good sprinkle of pomegranate, walnuts and feta. Enjoy!
See more of Chobani’s Meze dips right here.