Passionfruit acai bowl
Smoothie bowls are pretty much what they sound like, but better. You can create almost any combo of flavours that you want and then top it with your fave fruits and other crunchy things like granola, nuts or seeds. This means that a) it has crunch factor, #win, and b) it’s more satisfying than a regular smoothie ’cause you can’t down it 10 seconds, also #winning.
Our fave flavour smoothie bowl here at WF? Acai and passionfruit everything – fresh, fruity and zingy, to give us energy for the day. We teamed up with Aussie Passionfruit to bring you this perfect combo of fresh, creamy and crunchy deliciousness.
- 2 x pulp of passionfruit
- 1 x packet frozen Acai
- 1⁄2 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1 x banana, fresh or frozen
- 1⁄2 cup milk of choice
- Extra passionfruit
- Fresh fruit of choice
- 1/2 cup granola or toasted muesli
- Combine all smoothie ingredients, bar your toppings, in a blender jug.
- Pulse mixture, then blend on high until thick and smooth.
- Tip smoothie into a bowl and top with extra passionfruit, granola and fresh fruit of your choice.