Healthy banana bread
Banana bread with no oil and no butter? Bananas, right? It’s easy, just sub it out with Chobani Greek Yogurt! We promise this recipe will a-peel to you.
- 2 cups flour (240g)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup mashed, overripe banana (360g)
- 1 ¼ cup Chobani Plain Low-fat Yogurt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease a 9×5cm loaf pan, or line with baking paper. Set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk liquid ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour wet into dry, and stir to form a batter.
- Smooth into the prepared pan.
- For decoration if desired, slice a banana lengthways in half and press into top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then turn off the heat and let sit in the closed oven 10 additional minutes.
- Remove loaf from oven and allow to cool.