Berry Blast Smoothie Bowl
So you’ve worked hard in the gym and stuck to your meal plan all week and you’re hanging for the weekend cheat meal? We have some good news, you don’t have to wait for the weekend for your cravings to be satiated. This almond milk smoothie bowl looks as good as it tastes and it’s healthy to boot.
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tsbp raw buckwheat
- 2 tbs pepitas
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup frozen blueberries and raspberries, plus extra to serve
- 1/4 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 ½ cups Unsweetened Almond Breeze
- Chia seeds, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Place the coconut, buckwheat and pepitas on the prepared tray. Bake for 5-9 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool
- Blend bananas, oats, berries, yoghurt and almond milk in a blender until smooth. Divide among bowls. Top with the toasted coconut, buckwheat and pepitas, a sprinkle of chia seeds and some berries.
Recipe created by Almond Breeze Australia. Want to spice up your breakfast menu? Of course you do. Check out more almond milk recipes over here.