6 ingredient peanut butter fudge
If you’re looking for a healthy dessert or a dairy free afternoon snack to satisfy a sweet tooth, we’ve got the answer. This freezer fudge is soft and flavoursome, with no extra nasties. Packed full of good fats, it’s quick to make and will keep in the fridge for up to a week.
All you’ll need is a mixing bowl, a brownie tray and space in your freezer.
How to make it:
- Place peanut butter, oil, honey, peanuts and vanilla essence in a bowl.
- Mix well with a whisk or wooden spoon until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a lined brownie tray and sprinkle with salt.
- Place in the freezer for 30 – 60 minutes.
- Remove from tray and cut into squares.
- The fudge will keep in the fridge in an airtight container or if you prefer it a little firmer, keep it in the freezer.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, room temp
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp salt